Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Nardina Alongi Greenlandic-translations.com - They do not pay freelancers



Scam Information concerning Nardina Alongi ex globale-kommunikation.com and now greelandic-translations.com



This complaint concerns.
Ms Nardina Alongi,
Greelandic Translations,
Terofal Strasse 103
80689 Munich
Germany
email: nalongi@globale-kommunikation.com

I was requested by Nardina ALongi to translate on Trados three large BMW technical manuals. Total fee was Euro 1095 Euros. I completed the assignment within the set deadline to the satisfaction of the client.

Several weeks later Ms Alongi discovered her client, Mr Suzuki Hanuka, was a known scammer and could not be contracted. This was in September 2014. Upon invoicing for the assignment I was told by Ms Alongi she could not pay as the client had not paid. I decided to make use of an INKASSO company. Now Ms Alongi is stating to them that I did not present an invoice - of which I have a copy.

In the meantime I have discovered that any google search with the words "Alongi" and "Globale-Kommunikation" reveal that she is blacklisted everywhere as a non-payer and a scammer.

Be careful, never take work for from this client. You will nto see your money.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Colin,

    Since you are naming and shaming (and doing rightly so, Nardina Alongi is a snake), would you be interested in a (recent) picture of Nardina Alongi? Let me know in a comment here below....

    ReplyDelete