Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Good news - Nardina Alongi will go to court


Just received and very happy

Dear fellow GK victims-

I was contacted today by xxxxxx who is running a campaign against Nardina Alongi/Peter Rudolph of Globale Kommunikation. Perhaps it is an idea to pursue joint "class-action"-type of legal action against these people who are still operating/scamming. And/or help raise awareness/pressure via the blog.

"I am running a campign against Nardina Alongi, please take a
little time and leave your comments at
http:nardina-alongi-translation-scam.blogspot.gr."


With kind regards,
Mit herzlichen Grüßen


7 comments:

  1. Would love to join if it's still possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to read that because she is a scammer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could anyone wishing to provide evidence to the German tax office please get in touch with me on stefanie_van_buuren(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk ?
    I am in contact with a Mr Frank from the German tax office who is preparing the case against Ms Alongi and her associates. This could mean she goes to jail for a long time.

    Please get in touch urgently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have some problems with Mrs. Alongi. I worked for her with programming stuff, but still waiting for payment. No contact anymore....she blocked me everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Write it also all to Linkedin, her facebook "friends" and Xing...to warn them...!! she is a scammer and she cheated me too some years ago.

    ReplyDelete