Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Complaints about Nardina Alongi, Greelandic Translation and Globale Kommunikation

More non-payment complaints about Nardina Alongi


Latest news from Nardina


Hello Colin

  Due to the recalls of Jobs from your sie we have up to today löst two Major Clients just got off the phone with One of them.  If you want i can send u an invoice of incorrectly we lose Here.
I will Advise Peter Not to make any furchet payments.  I do Not know what u were thinking Here to submittier Google translate.

Wish u all the best i will no longer reply to any of u mails tAke an attorney
If u want to communicate with me.

Nardina
Von meinem iPad gesendet"

I just past this along to my lawyer but it is really surprising the comments I am getting on this blog about the scam offers of Nardina Alongi - usually sent to me as a private email with the request to remain anonymous as they do not want their names published in relation with Ms Alongi on Google.

Some of the stories I am getting are rather sad and very personal as far as Ms Alongi is concerned and I will not stoop to the level of publishing them anywhere.

I spoke of thebigword today. Nardina was always careful not to pass on details of contacts at thebigword. She made a mistake once and I spoke to a project manager today and asking about the ethics of working with a company that does not pay its freelancers. She was amazed that Nardina Alongi was a company and will pass my complaint on to her supervisor. This is good because I know Ms. Alongi  depends a lot on the monthly payments from thebigword. Hopefully these will soon stop collaboration with her.  


Anyway please keep your emails and comments coming and thanks to those of you who want to sign up for a joint legal case in Munich.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colin, well she once forwarded me a message from one Declan Parnell at Thebigword. That would be another project manager? As one of the cheated, I will be happy to contribute to the removal of Nardina from all translation business forever.

    ReplyDelete