Monday, February 23, 2015

Latest news Nardina Alongi freelance translation scammer


Response from Nardina Alongi Translation Scammer


Could not resist sharing the latest response from Ms Alongi: If you read my last post you will see why.

"Hello Colin

  Due to the recalls of Jobs from your sie we have up to today löst two Major Clients just got off the phone with One of them.  If you want i can send u an invoice of incorrectly we lose Here.
I will Advise Peter Not to make any furchet payments.  I do Not know what u were thinking Here to submittier Google translate.

Wish u all the best i will no longer reply to any of u mails tAke an attorney
If u want to communicate with me.

Nardina"


First of all I wish she could write something understandable on that iPad - so sloppy.

Good news is I have from Proz.com no less that 8 scammed freelancers who are willing to start a joint case against Globale Kommunikation and Ms Alongi at her place of jurisdiction, Munich. If she thinks we do not mean business she is in for a slight surprise, there are a lot of angry freelancers out there, Ms. Alongi.


1 comment:

  1. Yep, that is her m.o.! Sounds very familiar. Nardina Alongi and Peter Rudolph of Globale Kommunikation, Munich, Germany are known scammers in the world of freelance translators. Good that you started this blog! Get the word around!! Sometimes they also operate under the name Greenlandic Translations. Very sad part of the story is that she also uses the name of her daughter sometimes; Anna Alongi. The poor girl has nothing to do with it (nor is she in the translating bussiness, so if you see the name Anna, beware, it's actually Nardina). When I confronted her that she owed me money, she started to cry and told me it was her mother Nardina Alongi who owed me the money. She has broken off all contact with her mother because of her devious ways. According to Anna she is a ''pathetic liar'' and ''mentally ill''.

    ReplyDelete