Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Nardina Alongi banned from Proz.com Non payment and scam ....read on and see why


Now read the comments to see why she is banned from Proz.com


Translator likelihood of working again (LWA) info
Overall:
3 40 entries

Past 12 months:
1 5 entries



Call for entries

Track outsourcer

Send invoice

Make an entry

Request feedback

Summary of entries

DateService provider Service providerKudoZ - brownizCommentLWA Likelihood of working again
Dec 18 '14
AnnaCao
AnnaCao Contact directly Identity Verified
China
Freelancer and outsourcer
0 - 508
Translated several files for Nardina, but when the payment time is coming, she just like disappear from the earth. Sent many emails, no rely. 
1
Nov 18 '14
Frauke Bruno, PhD
Frauke Bruno, PhD Contact directly
United States
Freelancer
0 - 460
Update: publisher forced agency to pay. 
1
Oct 7 '14
Domenico Trimboli
Domenico Trimboli Contact directly Identity Verified
Italy
Freelancer
147 - 1495
At the beginning of my career I found myself working with this terrible agency. I've been paid 2 months late, and only after I threatened I'd contact the end client. Worst business experience ever. 
1
Jul 17 '14
KiKoAjo Contact directly Identity Verified
Freelancer
0 - 250
Still missing payment after 8 months - and have message from outsourcer through other site, that she will NEVER setttle with me. 
1
Jul 17 '14
fivexs
fivexs Contact directly
Ireland
Freelancer and outsourcer
6 - 29
Still missing payments from 2 years ago. 
1
Jan 15 '14
Vladimir Lopata Contact directly Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Freelancer
12 - 113
Job done, sent as required. Confirmed receipt by Nardina Alongi. No payment, ignoring e-mails, none communication. 
1
Jan 13 '14
Maria Buelli
Maria Buelli Contact directly Identity Verified
Italy
Freelancer
71 - 20
No payment received from September and no answer to my mails and telefon calls. 
1
Jan 2 '14
Paul van Zijll
Paul van Zijll Contact directly Identity Verified
Netherlands
Freelancer
4 - 320
In the beginning they seemed professional but after various translations I did for them in September, they disappeared. Never had any payment for the jobs. Not trustworthy!! 
1
Dec 28 '13
Martin Tauer
Martin Tauer Contact directly Identity Verified
Ghana
Freelancer
0 - 450
They haven't paid any of my bills since end August. But I am not the only one. The number of other translators I know is >20, most of them not been paid 1000s of Euro each. Now work as Greenlandic! 
1
Dec 15 '13
nerdem Contact directly Identity Verified
Freelancer
4 - 575
They have not done my payment and also they have not responded to my emails. 
1
Dec 3 '13
Leon Kamga
Leon Kamga Contact directly Identity Verified
Cameroon
Freelancer and outsourcer
0 - 453
They owe me 2,900€ for 4 invoices and have been ignoring my mails. I now see why they were banned from posting jobs here. I guess I need to resort to a collection agency in Germany to sort it out. 
1
Nov 20 '13
Kimspijker
Kimspijker Contact directly
Freelancer
0 - 350
They are not paying for translations which are already done against very low rates!! Communication is very bad with them! 
1
Jul 3 '13
Arthur Kooyman Contact directly Identity Verified
Netherlands
Freelancer
0 - 370
a) They pay a rate that is acceptable in Bangla Desh b) They expect you to react to every irrational whim they have. c) They simply do not pay d) If you ask for payment they write insults LEAVE TH 
1
Jun 27 '13
Native_Speaker Contact directly
Outsourcer
0 - 300
They ordered translation for about 1000 euro and didnt pay anything for it, work was done properly and on time. There was no complaining, they said they have no time to pay for it... 
1

No comments:

Post a Comment