Sunday, March 1, 2015

Comments from other scammed freelancers of Nardina Alongi

Nardina owes a lot of freelance translators money for work well done 

See comment below:
Shared publiclyYesterday 12:53
 
Freelance translation jobs? - Not with Nardina ALongi or Greenlandic Translations
With Nardina Alongi - Greenlandic Translations - lots of work but no money  From the research I have done on the Internet and my personalo experience, Nardina Alongi should be avoided at all costs as a source of freelance translation work. WHY? (a) In gener...
With Nardina Alongi - Greenlandic Translations - lots of work but no money  From the research I have done on the Internet and my personalo experience, Nardina Alongi should be avoided at all costs as a source of freelance t...
2
Jouni Juhola's profile photo
Jouni Juhola
20:35
 
I hope Nardina sees my comment here as she still owes us money along. I will NOT forget what she did to us.

1 comment:

  1. I can provide you a permanent dofollow backlink with high DA-99, PA-97 guest post on Reddit community to promote your website, blogs, youtube videos and 100% index guaranty. Do you have related job for me? If you have, you can contact me

    ReplyDelete