Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Just one more scam of Nardina Alongi of Linguapoly - non-payment of freelance translators

Nardina Alongi again scams freelance translators


Please, allow me to introduce myself.
I am Stephanie Engola, a freelance translator in Cameroon born in Germany. I came across your emails because I was looking for some information on NARDINA ALONGI (I guess this name reminds you of a sad experience). I worked for her for more than three months and she now refuses to pay me. I must confess, the lady has never given a sign of dishonesty from the minute she contacted me and she took advantage of it to abuse me.
What makes me to write to you today is not so much the fact that she owes me, but the fact that she is getting rich on the back of honest of hardworking people all around the world. As I am writing to you, she is probably abusing some other translators online. This is as true as she (and her friends Anna and Peter) has (have) created another translation website (linguapoly) to multiply their chances to get new and old victims AGAIN!!!!
I have contacted an attorney in Munich who is willing to help stopping this cybercriminality network which is expanding every day. I just need your permission to mention you in the file I will compile to make sure all the people who have been abused are paid once for good.
I would be happy to hear from you. I also remain available for any information you may request within the framework of this issue.
Also feel free to contact me on skype in case you need to discuss about it. 
Best regards
 
Stéphanie Engola



No comments:

Post a Comment