Friday, March 13, 2015

Google "Nardina Alongi freelance translators" and see what you find

"More emails today from freelance translators scammed by Nardina Alongi and Greenlandic translations"

Sad but true, the blog I opened on Ms. Alongi and her non-payment of freelance translators is bringing reactions from many scammed freelancers. For example, I received this morning:

Janice Lunes
12:58
 
I have the same problems with her and want to all actions needed because I'm waiting for big payments
I'm happy to have found your message
!

Well Janice hope is finally on its way as now nine of us freelancers, thanks to one in Germany, we are taking a joint case in Munich - the reason is to reduce our legal costs. In total I estimate the amounts I knwo to be owed by Nardina Alongi to freelancers at something between Euro 20 000 to 30 000 if my maths is correct. This makes a class action worthwhile and I will contact Janice to see if she will join this group. Again, folks, please spread the word and let anyone you know who has been damanged by Globale Kommunikation, Greelandic Translations and Nardina Alongi to contact me directly at cmcster@gmail.com as I am coordinating the case.



Oh, to finish the day, a last message and threat from the iPAD of Peter Rudoph/ Nardina Alongi:

Wenn Du nicht aufhörst dann geht Dein Computer bald nicht mehr.
Deine Übersetzungen in mehrfacher Form die auch teilweise bezahlt wurden waren Google.
Mein Chef würde mich auch nicht  bezahlen, sondern noch was verlangen von mir.
Ich hätte für so einen Blödsinn keine Zeit.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

All I can suggest they should try and google themselves - I worked a lot on SEO in the past!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment