Monday, March 16, 2015

My note on the blog and the response of freelance translator scammer Nardina Alongi

Some people are just plain "dumb" - e.g. Nardina Alongi

Lates update on exchange with the "Lady" of freelance translation scammers, Nardina Alongi:

Dear Greenlandic translations,

I wish to inform you I have contacted both thebigword and CLS translations about your payments policies and will pursue the matter. My letters have been forwarded to the superiors of the "foot soldiers" I contacted. 

Many thanks Nardina for the email address at the bigword. 

The letters will appear on my blog tomorrow evening.

The very best to both of you.

Nardina Alongi via yahoo.com 

00:07 (19 hours ago)
to emilijanoszpt02annakalinskamepeter_rudolph70
Colin


Both companies are well informed that you have submitted on more than one occassion google translations to make easy money shame on you Colin, scam someone else

Shall I recall:

French-English projects for the Big Word and CLS came back with quality issues - we were informed you dod google translations
German-English book quality issues author rejected your translation work
Ayla Tigli Turkish translation office quality issues

Shall I continue the list of recalls -  get a life and a good attorney people are laughing at you and it is well know to all my partner agencies how lowsy you work.

This is my last email to you because from me you will not get one more job or Euro
Do as many campaigns as you want I stay in business and keep the honest linguists.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment