Wednesday, March 11, 2015

News about Nardina Alongi freelance translation scams keeps pouring in

What a blog can do to stop Nardina Alongi translation scam of freelance translators

I am very encouraged. I have just received this:


Hello Colin,

A translation acquaintance just made me aware of your site regarding Nardina Alongi. I did some work for her myself a few years ago; I stopped accepting her jobs simply because of the laughably low rates she began to offer, and am glad I did. As someone who has been scammed two or three times in his career, I just wanted to say that I'm glad to see someone taking legal action and actually trying to punish the malefactor. I wish you the best of luck!

Best,

Michael

So fellow freelancers let us continue our legal case against Nardina Alongi and/or Peter Rudoph. No freelancer should worfk for these scammers. 

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!

My aim is to put them out of business without freelancers whom they do not pay Nardina Alongi has nothing - apart from a Munich court case she can look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. I will spread it every day!

    So happy I found this site too bad I cannot put you in cc of my emails to this scammer!

    ReplyDelete