Tuesday, March 17, 2015

More news aboutr Nardina Alongi translation scam

Hi, 

I was talking to Janice Lunes and I'm finally accepting that I'm another victim of Nardina Alongi's scam. 


I was contacted by Anna Kalinska, a linguist working for her, saying that she needed a Brazilian Portuguese translator. She then sent me Nardina's skype contact and we started working together. She always asked for voice chats and talked about her family, asked about my sick mother, and we had several projects together. She paid me very quickly for the first month, but this week she was supposed to pay me for the third month we worked together (and the second, which she hasn't paid me for yet), and she's fallen off the grid.

She had asked me to add Janice Lunes on skype, who was supposed to be her project manager, and today I found out she's also been duped and isn's getting paid. Anna Kalinska is also unreachable. 

The first time I asked her about my February payment, she said she was just waiting for a client to pay. Now I can't talk to her, and she owes me almost 1400 euros - money that, converted to Brazilian Reais, would be enough for two months.

Not sure if I'll ever see that money, but if there's any way I can help stop her doing that to others, I'd be glad to help.


Claus Augustus Corbett

1 comment:

  1. What? Since when am I project manager wow this is absolutely crazy!
    I didn't know I had such a good position within the scam team.

    I must say that I checked her name and don't have her on Skype. What I do remember to be honest is that during my calls with Nardina she mentioned having a translator working there named Anna and she was also staying at her house .

    If this is the same person than this thing gets crazier because she was actually the one that also assigned me a few jobs while Nardina was suppose to be out of the office,

    ReplyDelete