Friday, June 26, 2015

Some good news about scammer Nardina Alongi

She paid me, but only after I threatened to go to Inkasso and started the 'Mahnung' procedure. She had no complaints about my work and basically knew she would lose an Inkasso procedure, so I ended up getting paid after 4 months. 

She is a weird person. I remember she would call me on Skype and talk about her Arabian lover with whom she wasn't allowed to be alone with in the same room. She would go on about it for hours  - while I was trying to translate and meet a deadline - and then would ask me where the document was. She is actually crazy. 

Have the court proceedings started yet? I don't see why you guys would need to stall - you all have all the evidence you need to win the case. 

2 comments:

  1. Of course I tell any linguist about my Arabian lover ???? I wonder where this story comes from and what does this have to do with any translation work-guys I might have a Chinese and Indian lover as well.

    Nardina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW Nardina Alongi just has to put her name into google and see what comes up - fabulous folks.

      Delete