Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Nardina Alongi of greenlandic translations previous globale-kommunikation.com scams her in-house staff

Poor Emil - unbelievable but we will get our justice from scammer Nardina Alongi.

Just received this evening:

Hi Colin,
You may remember we briefly worked for the same project last January, Hydro-Québec...
Well, I worked a lot this month for Nardina, and didn't get paid for it. After waiting for a reasonable amount of time and with no success trying to contact her, I wrote to Emil, whom you may know, and below is his answer:

Dear Madam Isabelle,
I am sorry that I must inform you that I don't have any contacts with Nardina any more. She has used my services as Operation Manager and as translator for about 4 months and paid me only 200 EUR for that. She lured me by always paying me for my services before. But on the other hand English-Macedonian, or English-Serbian translations are really rare and maybe that was the  reason why she did that. I feel really embarrassed that I had to address to my fellow colleagues about the translation's tasks in her behalf. Well, live and learn.
http://nardina-alongi-translation-scam.blogspot.com/2015/02/freelance-translation-jobs-not-with.html  
Sorry about this bad news Madam!
Be careful and contact Mr Collin McCullough if you want to join him in the legal proceedings that he is starting against her. 
I am living on Balkans, so I don't think that I can succeed anything against her.

I found the posts very enlightening and would be happy to contribute in any way if something can be done. I also sent the link to Sophie Gras in the United States, who is in the same situation. This is an utterly despicable behaviour and I hope we, the cheated, can somehow put a stop to it.

Wish you a good day in spite of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment